Kitchen Remodeling Long Island
Questions about Kitchen Remodeling on Long Island? Call Premier (516) 253-1979 or fill out our form for a callback.
Why Long Island Chooses Premier Builders for Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the most important room in any house, so when it’s time to remodel your kitchen, it’s important to choose a contractor who has the expertise to get the job done right. When you choose Premier Builders to handle your kitchen remodel, you can rest assured that the finished kitchen will look great, have all the features you want, meet your budget, and fit into your existing layout. We’ve been doing kitchen remodels for Long Island for many years, and we know exactly what it takes to create a beautiful, functional kitchen that fits your lifestyle.
At Premier Builders, from remodeling kitchens to building complete homes, we know every customer has their own unique sense of style and requirements. You can expect the designers at Premer to spend the necessary time to talk to you about your lifestyle and habits so we can create a customized kitchen that fits your personality rather than forcing you into something you’re not in love with. In addition, we’ll be happy to provide you with a free consultation where we can discuss the options available to you.
Do I need a permit to remodel my kitchen on Long Island?
Benefits of Kitchen Remodeling on Long Island
Save Money in the Long Term. If you’re a Long Island resident and you’re stuck with an outdated kitchen design, inefficient kitchen fixtures, appliances, and lighting, you’re probably overpaying for necessities such as water and power. There’s an abundance of money-saving kitchen upgrades available to homeowners. Ask your Long Island kitchen remodeling contractor about the cost savings you could expect from installing water-efficient kitchen fixtures, energy-saving appliances, and LED lighting. These options in your kitchen alone could cut your water and power bills dramatically.
Increase The Value Of Your Home. Kitchen remodels on Long Island have a track record of a high return on investment for homeowners. Many kitchen renovations pay for themselves or come close to it, when it comes time to sell your home.
Sell Your Home Faster. At the time of resale, a comfortable, updated kitchen will usually help you speed up the process of finding a willing buyer on Long Island.
Save time and Increase efficiency when preparing meals. Some homes on Long Island were built back in the 1950’s so If you’re cooking in an older kitchen, you’re likely wasting a bunch of time using outdated technology. A kitchen update could dramatically decrease the time it takes you to put your meals together, allowing you to spend more time actually enjoying your meals with your family.
Increase Storage Space. Remodeling your kitchen can help If you need more storage space for your kitchen, remodeling is an excellent way to get it.
How Long Does it Take to Remodel a Kitchen?
Remodeling a Kitchen on Long Island is a pretty big job.
How long does it take? Well, the length of time for a Kitchen Remodel depends on a lot of things.
First, we need to map out the kitchen remodeling scope of work.
Is it just an update to the existing kitchen? Or, is it a full-scale kitchen renovation?
If it’s a full-scale kitchen renovation, then it could take anywhere from three to four weeks. However, if it’s just an update to the current kitchen, it might only take one to two weeks.
Regardless of the type of kitchen remodel, our kitchen renovation experts at Premier Builders can help you get started on your Kitchen Remodel project quickly and efficiently. We typically finish projects in one to three weeks!
Process for a complete kitchen remodel on Long Island
- The Kitchen Design – First thing we do in our kitchen remodel process helps you plan your ideal kitchen. This includes a hands-on in-person evaluation where you can see, touch, and select the various countertop and cabinet materials that are best for you.
- Scope of Work & Work Agreement – Once we have the design for your new kitchen remodel, we will write out a game plane otherwise known as a scope of work that details everything that’s involved in making your new kitchen a reality, including the price of your new kitchen, when we can start and what our timeframe is to have the work completed.
- Materials – After the scope of work is finalized and you accept the work, we will then order all the materials necessary to complete your custom kitchen remodel. We order the custom cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring you’ve selected.
- Doing the Work – When the materials have arrived, we begin your kitchen remodel! Depending on the scope of your kitchen remodeling, this can take anywhere from 1 to 2 days or couple of weeks.
- Final Touches – Now that your new kitchen remodel is complete, we will remove all the equipment and clean up the kitchen area, so that you may enjoy your new custom kitchen!