Kitchen Remodeling Massapequa NY
Live in Massapequa or looking to remodel your kitchen in Massapequa property? Premier Builders and Construction has been doing just that for decades. Where are also the builders that your kitchen remodeler calls when they need help.
Questions about Kitchen Remodeling on Long Island? Call Premier (516) 253-1979 or fill out our form for a callback.
Massapequa Chooses Premier Builders for Kitchen Remodeling
Because your kitchen is the most significant room in your Massapequa home, when it comes time to redesign your kitchen, it is essential to hire a contractor who is knowledgeable and experienced to ensure that the work is completed successfully. When you pick Premier Builders for your kitchen remodeling in Massapequa, you can have peace of mind knowing that the final kitchen will have a fantastic appearance, with all the amenities you want and within your budget. We have extensive experience remodeling kitchens in Massapequa and as a result, we are fully aware of what must be done to provide an aesthetically pleasing and practical space that complements the way you live.
At Premier Builders, we recognize that each of our clients in Massapequa has a one-of-a-kind aesthetic sensibility and set of prerequisites, regardless of whether we are building a whole home or remodeling kitchens. You can anticipate that the designers at Premier will spend the necessary time talking to you about your lifestyle and habits so that we can create a customized kitchen that fits your personality rather than forcing you into something that you aren’t in love with. This is something you can look forward to as a customer. In addition, we will be delighted to offer you a complimentary consultation during which we will talk about the various choices that are open to you.
Does Kitchen Remodeling in Massapequa Require a Permit?
How Long Does Kitchen Remodeling Take in Massapequa?
Remodeling a Kitchen on Long Island is a pretty big job.
How long does it take? Well, the length of time for a Kitchen Remodel depends on a lot of things.
First, we need to map out the kitchen remodeling scope of work.
Is it just an update to the existing kitchen? Or, is it a full-scale kitchen renovation?
If it’s a full-scale kitchen renovation, then it could take anywhere from three to four weeks. However, if it’s just an update to the current kitchen, it might only take one to two weeks.
Regardless of the type of kitchen remodel, our kitchen renovation experts at Premier Builders can help you get started on your Kitchen Remodel project quickly and efficiently. We typically finish projects in one to three weeks!
Benefits of Kitchen Remodeling on Long Island
Save Money in the Long Term. If you’re a Long Island resident and you’re stuck with an outdated kitchen design, inefficient kitchen fixtures, appliances, and lighting, you’re probably overpaying for necessities such as water and power. There’s an abundance of money-saving kitchen upgrades available to homeowners. Ask your Long Island kitchen remodeling contractor about the cost savings you could expect from installing water-efficient kitchen fixtures, energy-saving appliances, and LED lighting. These options in your kitchen alone could cut your water and power bills dramatically.
Increase The Value Of Your Home. Kitchen remodels on Long Island have a track record of a high return on investment for homeowners. Many kitchen renovations pay for themselves or come close to it, when it comes time to sell your home.
Sell Your Home Faster. At the time of resale, a comfortable, updated kitchen will usually help you speed up the process of finding a willing buyer on Long Island.
Save time and Increase efficiency when preparing meals. Some homes on Long Island were built back in the 1950’s so If you’re cooking in an older kitchen, you’re likely wasting a bunch of time using outdated technology. A kitchen update could dramatically decrease the time it takes you to put your meals together, allowing you to spend more time actually enjoying your meals with your family.
Increase Storage Space. Remodeling your kitchen can help If you need more storage space for your kitchen, remodeling is an excellent way to get it.
Process for a complete kitchen remodel on Long Island
- The Kitchen Design – First thing we do in our kitchen remodel process helps you plan your ideal kitchen. This includes a hands-on in-person evaluation where you can see, touch, and select the various countertop and cabinet materials that are best for you.
- Scope of Work & Work Agreement – Once we have the design for your new kitchen remodel, we will write out a game plane otherwise known as a scope of work that details everything that’s involved in making your new kitchen a reality, including the price of your new kitchen, when we can start and what our timeframe is to have the work completed.
- Materials – After the scope of work is finalized and you accept the work, we will then order all the materials necessary to complete your custom kitchen remodel. We order the custom cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring you’ve selected.
- Doing the Work – When the materials have arrived, we begin your kitchen remodel! Depending on the scope of your kitchen remodeling, this can take anywhere from 1 to 2 days or couple of weeks.
- Final Touches – Now that your new kitchen remodel is complete, we will remove all the equipment and clean up the kitchen area, so that you may enjoy your new custom kitchen!